Learn Boxing in 2024
Are you thinking about trying a new hobby in 2024? Or a new way to keep fit? Learning boxing offers a range of benefits, including having a great impact on your physical and mental health. Learn a new skill, challenge yourself, improve your fitness and meet new people at 12x3 boxing gym in London and immerse yourself into the true art, mindset and discipline of boxing.
Learning to box at 12x3 is a unique experience, thanks to our roster of expert coaches. From group boxing classes, to 1-2-1 personal training sessions we offer an inclusive environment for all levels to learn and develop your skills in boxing. Personalised coaching sessions cater to individuals at all skill levels, ensuring that whether you're a novice or a seasoned boxer, you receive the attention and guidance needed to progress.
Why Should You Learn to Box?
- Full Body Exercise for Complete Fitness – Boxing offers a full-body workout that burns calories, improves your cardiovascular health and engages muscles from head to toe. From the explosive power generated in your arms and shoulders during punches to the dynamic footwork and core strength required for effective movement. Boxing is a workout that provides an efficient and effective way to simultaneously build strength, endurance and agility.
- Meet New People – Joining our boxing gym introduces you to a community of like-minded individuals and is a great way to meet new people. Not only that, participating in group classes offers a motivating and supportive environment and can also help to boost your social confidence.
- Mental Toughness and Focus – The mental aspect of boxing is as crucial as the physical. Learning to box builds on mental toughness, discipline, and focus. The sport demands strategic thinking, quick decision-making and the ability to stay composed under pressure. Progressing in your training and building on these mental skills developed in the gym will extend beyond the ring. Positively impacting various aspects of your personal and professional life.
- Boost Confidence – Mastering boxing techniques and seeing physical improvements can significantly boost self-confidence. The sense of accomplishment gained from overcoming challenges in the gym can positively impact your confidence in everyday life.
- Stress Relief - Boxing provides a powerful outlet for stress relief. The physical exertion and focus required during training sessions help release endorphins, which reduces stress levels and improves your mood.
- State of the Art Facilities & Expert Coaching - Training at 12x3 Boxing Club compares to no other. We seamlessly combine tradition with modernity. We bring together state-of-the-art facilities with classic boxing elements to provide an immersive training environment. Our professional coaches and mentors are not only accomplished in their own right but are passionate about passing on their knowledge.
Learn to Box in 2024 at 12x3 Boxing Club
Learning boxing in 2024 is a great way to boost your physical and mental health, learn a new skill and to challenge yourself. Here at 12x3 Boxing Club in Aldgate, London, we offer a fantastic range of classes on our bustling timetable from Bag Work to The Fundamentals.
For beginners check out our 'Beginners Intro' offer . This intro includes two 'The Fundamentals' classes at a reduced rate. If your new to boxing we highly recommend doing The Fundamentals classes before anything else. For those who are new to our boxing gym but don't require beginner classes can make the most of our '3 classes for £40 intro' offer.
We also offer a wide range of additional membership and class package options. If you would like to speak to a member of our helpful team to find out more please get in contact today.