We are committed to ensure your experience with us is as safe and clean as possible. We have added extra cleaning measures, spaced classes, reduced the timetable and increased health and safety precautions to ensure we remain as secure as possible during this pandemic.
New regulations are as follows;
- The gym is deep cleaned every night ensuring ALL surfaces, bags and equipment are cleaned and sanitised.
- After every class, we ask you to wipe down all the equipment you have used using sanitiser and paper towels provided.
- Members are asked to use our touch free hand sanitiser upon entry and exit of the gym.
- Please come ready to train. Showers are currently not permitted.
- Members must pre-book their class and self-check in using our hands-free scanner and check in barcode via our 12x3 app.
- Time will be allocated in between classed to allow members to leave and enter without getting in each-others way
- Each boxing bag has an allocated marked space the participant must remain in during the class to ensure everyone is kept socially distant.
- Gloves, wraps & towels must be your own, you can buy here if needed.